Deluxe treatment for your toes and feet.
A Deluxe pedicure includes:
- Foot soaking.
- Nail clipping and shaping.
- Callus remover.
- Scrubbing with pumice stone.
- Cooling gel with foot massage.
- 2 hot towels with foot massage.
- Lotion with foot massage
- Oil to soften skin
- Fragrance flowers
- Sugar scrub with fresh orange
- Fresh paraffin wax treatment to offer your feet and skin lots of vitamins and minerals
Questions and Answers:
- Is there any extra charge for a pedicure? Absolutely not. Unlike other salons who may charge you extra $5 or $10 for callus remover, cooling gel and even hot towels, we offer everything in the price.
- What should I wear to do a pedicure? A flip flop or sandal. We offer free paper flip flop, but you should wear something that won’t damage the nail polish.
- How often should I do a pedicure? Every 3-4 weeks. Your polish will stay long but your nail and callus will grow back after 3-4 weeks.